One Time Only, Must Attend Lift Truck Train-the-Trainer Event
- Get ready to use new SSM materials in your program
- Learn the top lift truck misconceptions you need to tackle
- Discuss training issues with industry experts
- Complete 3 days of training in 1!
Update and enhance your lift truck safety training program
SSM is launching new Lift Truck training materials to reflect evolving equipment and best practices. Learn how the new materials will change your training program at this special event – and get a FREE Leader’s Guide and PowerPoint to match the new student book. This is a one-day Lift Truck Train-the-Trainer certification/recertification for new and existing lift truck trainers and a valuable refresher and prep session for experienced trainers.
The best value for your training dollar
Your $595 registration fee includes:
- Complete set of the new SSM Lift Truck training materials (Leader’s Guide, PowerPoint presentation with embedded video on disk) – $495 value
- Discounts on additional material orders for this session only
- FREE Code of Practice for the Safe Operation of Powered Lift Trucks
- Presentation by Gordon Gillis, President & CEO of SSM and lift truck safety expert – Gord was a technical advisor for CSA B335, Safety Standard for Lift Trucks, and one of the architects of Ontario’s Guideline for the Safe Operation and Maintenance of Powered Lift Trucks
View event agenda.
First 50 registrants get a FREE model forklift!
Thursday, May 12, 8 am – 4 pm at Greenwood Inn
$595 (money back guarantee)
To register, call (204) 949.1085
Participants must have completed Lift Truck Theory. View course schedule and register online.