Register by the end of Friday, April 15, and save $5 per person.
The third annual Steps for Life – Walking for Victims of Workplace Tragedy will be held on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at Kildonan Park. We invite you to join us as we walk 5 km to support families who have suffered from a workplace fatality, life-altering injury or occupational disease. This event is the primary fundraising event for Threads of Life, a national registered charity dedicated to supporting families of workplace tragedy.
What: Steps for Life – Walking for Victims of Workplace Tragedy
When: Sunday, May 1, 10 am (registration starts at 10, walk starts at 11)
Where: Kildonan Park, North Shelters
How to register: Online or by fax – click for details
We need volunteers to make the third annual Steps for Life walk a success!
Volunteers help with:
- Directing traffic at the main gate to the park
- Organizing parking
- Working with mascots
- Managing the registration table
- Arranging the starting line and sending off the walkers
Contact us if you want to volunteer.
Something for everyone!
Steps for Life is fun for the whole family:
- Sport a sunny yellow Steps for Life t-shirt
- Recharge after the walk with a complimentary lunch including pulled pork from the Manitoba Pork Council
- Shake hands with a local mascot – Go-To, Goldie and Scoop
- Share a laugh with Fruit Loops the Clown