Safety Services Manitoba launched its new lift truck training materials to an eager audience of 86 trainers and would-be trainers on Thursday, May 12.
David Erl, Director of Occupational Health and Safety, and instructors Neal Foy, Adam Paoletic, Frank Driedger and Aaron Field walked participants through the new training materials and offered a compressed version of the three-day lift truck train-the-trainer course.
Some of the comments we heard from participants were:
- I enjoyed that the course was interactive.
- The diversity of speakers and the way each one presented was very informative and interactive.
- All the speakers were good presenters. They had a good ability to engage the students and keep them involved.
- Variety of presenters was good and their subject knowledge was excellent.
- Good presentation, well organized.
We are planning more special training events! If you want to keep up-to-date with the latest training offers at SSM, please email us to subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.
David Erl, Director of Occupational Health and Safety, speaks about lift truck training.
Neal Foy, SSM Instructor, offers tips and tricks for effective lift truck training