MPI has started licensing three-wheeled motorcycles for Manitoba roads. Get trained and licensed to drive this unique motorcycle with Safety Services Manitoba, the only authorized training provider.
Three-Wheeled Motorcycle Rider Training is an 8-hour program that includes:
- Safety information
- Gear shifting and signals
- Practical hands-on training
- Provide your own three-wheeled motorcycle with vehicle registration and a safety certificate. Please contact us for alternate arrangements if you cannot provide your own three-wheeled motorycle.
- All motorcycles must pass inspection before being allowed into the course
- Only Trikes and Spyders are accepted
- Class 6M (Training) license from MPI
- Riding gear: sturdy jacket and pants, eye protection, sturdy boots that cover the ankle, leather gloves, DOT or Snell approved helmet
Limited Course Dates in 2011
Winnipeg: Wednesdays, July 13 & 20, 6 – 10 pm
Brandon: Friday, August 5, 8:30 am – 5 pm
Call(204) 949.1085 or toll-free 1.800.661.3321