SSM’s 3 day Fall Protection Train the Trainer course delivers effective training techniques for fall protection.
Fall protection is an essential element of workplace safety for any organization where employees perform work at heights. And fall protection legislation covers more than heights – it’s also required when there is a risk of a worker falling:
- Into operating machinery or moving parts
- Into water or another liquid
- Through an opening on a work surface
- From an area used as a path for a wheelbarrow
Participants in SSM’s comprehensive Fall Protection Train the Trainer course learn training techniques for all aspects of fall protection, complete hands-on exercises and review applicable legislation.
Course topics include:
- Anchor points, selection, evaluation, practical applications
- Horizontal systems and unique applications
- Basic rescue preparedness
- Equipment inspection
- Review of legislation
- Equipment hazard alerts
- Hazard recognition and control
All participants receive training and inspection materials to use in their workplaces:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Certificate template
- Inspection forms
- Working at Heights guideline
Fall Protection Train the Trainer – February 27-29
Where: Safety Services Manitoba, 3 – 1680 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg
Fees: $1,495 (plus GST)
Prerequisites: Participants must hold a current Fall Protection Certificate.
To register: Use our online registration system or contact us.