July 14 Update:
SSM has resumed all motorcycle training. There are now limited spots for this season. Training in Shilo has started and Winkler will follow with previously registered students receiving first priority. SSM will be adhering to and exceeding Government protocols for COVID-19. For additional info click here.
The fastest and most efficient way to register for motorcycle classes is through our website:
You can also register by contacting email@example.com and leaving your phone # or by calling us at 204-949-1085 and leaving your phone #.
We will continue to offer Live Remote Training, wherever possible, as encouraged by the Government Guidelines.
SSM will be adhering to and exceeding all government guidelines for re-opening our training center that allows for proper physical distancing and enhanced sanitization and hygiene requirements.
Occupational Safety Training options:
- in-person training
- Live Remote Training
- online safety training
Choose the training method that best suits your organization. Please contact us to book your training or visit our website for a full list of open enrolment courses for both in-person and Live Remote.
SSM is currently suspending all Respirator Fit Testing Services and Hearing Testing.
Safe Driving Training options:
- in-person Motorcycle
- Responsible Driver Workshop Live Remote Training
- Novice Driver Workshop Live Remote Training
We will make in-person options available for those who do not have reliable access to wifi or a computer/device.
SSM offices are now re-opened to the public between 7:30-4:00. The SSM team remains available to serve you over the phone or via email.
We look forward to welcoming you back to SSM. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount to SSM!
Here is what you need to do in advance of the class or bring on the day of your training:
- You must use the self-screening tool before entering SSM. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- You must stay home when ill and are not allowed entry if displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please bring your own water bottle and pen. There will be no water or refill stations available so please ensure you bring enough water for your entire class.
- SSM encourages the use of non-medical masks, you must provide your own mask.
- Please bring any regular PPE for classes as has been discussed in advance, such as steel-toed boots or motorcycle PPE for example.
Guidelines for Students:
- Everyone must maintain a physical distance of at least two meters.
- SSM reserves the right to ask anyone to leave displaying any COVID -19 symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer must be used each time you enter SSM. Please hand wash or use sanitizer throughout the day
Guidelines SSM is following:
- Washrooms, doorknobs, and additional touchpoints will receive frequent sanitization throughout the day.
- All classrooms will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Motorcycles and equipment will be sanitized after each use. Riders will be asked to wipe down their own bikes prior to use.
- On-site kitchen and water stations are closed.
- Workstations are kept two meters apart.