About Safety Services Manitoba
Safety Services Manitoba is Manitoba’s premier occupational and safe driving trainer and consultant with nearly 50 years’ experience making workplaces and roads safer. We are passionate about reducing risks and injuries; we are passionate about helping to ensure every Manitoban arrives home safely every day.
SSM is committed to reconciliation, diversity, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our services and programming. Job applicants who identify as Indigenous and or represent visible minorities are encouraged to self-declare such status when making application.
- Full-time Position
- Full benefits package (group insurance, RRSP)
- Competitive industry-based salary
- Professional development support
- Flextime and working remotely
- New offices with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Progressive work culture supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion
Duties And Responsibilities
We are seeking a trained & experienced individual to support the President & CEO, Leadership Team, and Board of Directors. Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Administrative support to the President & CEO by planning & managing schedules, preparing agenda, committee minute taking, preparing documents, reports, and proposals.
- Corporate Secretary support to the Board of Directors in a disciplined Policy Governance© Includes maintaining the board schedule, preparing agenda, and supporting documents, managing the digital archive/board manual, planning and logistical support to board committees, events, and professional development activities.
- Administrative support to the Leadership Team in directed tasks.
- Backup support and coverage, as directed, to operations team members.
- Contact us as below for a full position description.
Post-secondary training in executive administrative support and minimum 5 years’ experience, preference given to candidates with experience supporting a Policy Governance© board, other certifications and designations will be considered an asset. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and embracing a work culture of “everyone pitching in” are essential. Applicants who identify as Indigenous and or represent visible minorities are encouraged to self-declare such status when making application.
Please submit current CV and cover letter (PDF format) via e-mail to:
Ron Janzen, President & CEO
Applications are requested by September 9, 2022 12 noon. Recruitment will continue until the position is filled.