Simplified Blueprint for Safety
Safety Services Manitoba has created a program called The Simplified Blueprint for Safety™ designed for organizations that believe in the importance of safety.
This program helps you create a blueprint to simplify and enhance safety in your organization.
It also helps you avoid The Safety Complexity Trap.
Upon completion of the starter session, we will provide you with a summary of the session along with information on how to build a custom Simplified Blueprint for Safety™ for your organization. This summary report can be used as a great resource for ideas on improving and enhancing your company’s current safety program.
- Assess the current status of your safety program.
- Identify possible shortcomings and pain points that may exist in your current program.
- Identify potential repercussions that a weak safety program may have on your business.
- Identify organizational business and safety goals.
- Outline how creating a Simplified Blueprint for Safety™ program will benefit your business.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- SSM is experienced in helping create efficient, user-friendly safety programs in a timely manner
- More time available to focus on your core business
IMAGE AND REPUTATION ENHANCED
- Attracting and maintaining clients and quality employees
- Improved safety culture
- Increased quality and production
BUSINESS IS MORE PROFITABLE
- Less downtime
- More engaged workforce
- Lower absenteeism
- Lower WCB premiums
- Lower risk of costly shutdowns and fines
- Higher productivity
- Increased employee retention
- Lower training and re-training costs
Safety Complexity Trap Repercussions
WASTE TIME AND MONEY
- Having to re-work programs that are not user-friendly
- Costly accidents
- Potential for shut-downs and fines that will slow production
IMAGE AND REPUTATION HARMED
- Higher staff turnover
- Lower morale
- Less success in securing business and quality staff
- Negative culture
BUSINESS PROFITS SUFFER
- Lower productivity
- Potential fines and penalties
- Potential to lose skilled staff