Professional Safety Consultant
SSM supplies qualified health and safety professionals on a contract basis to suit your needs.
An on-site Professional Safety Consultant can assist you with:
- Job task analysis, incident investigation, and workplace inspection
- Conducting a thorough review of the existing safety documentation and identifying gaps within the legislative requirements
- Policy development
- Advising union and management of OHS issues
- Random compliance audits
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for high-risk jobs
- Developing customized training unique to your workplace
SSM’s Professional Safety Consultant program offers you:
- No recruitment cost or time
- No need to pay benefits such as sick time, holidays, or EI
- Access to the expertise and resources of SSM
Get the expertise of a qualified safety professional!
Our AIM methodology – assessment, implementation, and maintenance – ensures seamless management of your safety program and improves your bottom line.