Keynote Address – Wednesday, January 22
Humour, Resilience & Change
As safety professionals, we face urgent demands, responsibilities and pressures. Paul’s Fun 5-Step Program gives us time to step away from all of that and focus on strategies for our own well-being.
- How to motivate with humour
- How to “de-stress for success”
- How to “re-frame to stay sane”
- Get strategies to stay positive and engaged
- Discover how you can use humour to create a healthy and productive workplace
- Identify key stressors, symptoms of stress, and what to do about them.
- Learn the physical, mental, social, and professional benefits of laughter.
- Learn positive solutions to common sources of stress that you can use right away.
Paul Huschilt will make us laugh and re-think our relationship with stress and resilience. He will share his techniques on how to get the most out of life, deal with change, work safe and laugh at just about anything.
Handouts will be provided.
A Professional Speaker and an Actor and a Satirizer rolled into an unusual ball of corporate messaging and humour – and now, a member of the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame. Described by many as indescribable, he’s one of the most unique voices in the speaking industry.
Paul presents with energy, passion, and fun. He holds a Masters Degree in Arts Management from Carnegie Mellon University, 10 years’ experience in an insurance company, and training in Career Counselling and Adult Education. He has a BFA in acting from the University of Windsor and has sung with the Canadian Opera Company.
Paul works across Canada, the United States, Europe, and right around the globe to Australia, New Zealand and Japan. He performs in English, French, and occasionally in Japanese.
To learn more visit: www.paulhuschilt.com