ATV Train the Trainer
Course Location: SSM or on-site
Course Duration: 14 – 16 hours
Course Fee: $1,499 per person; $500 for each additional student (per company)
Class Size: 1- 6
Training outside of Winnipeg may be subject to higher pricing
- Students must provide their own ATVs and proper riding gear that includes: DOT/Snell helmet, eye protection(visor, safety googles or glasses) jacket, gloves, and boots.
Driving presents a variety of hazards, whether you’re on-road or off. SSM can help by giving your instructors the tools they need to teach others to drive defensively, making them safe riders for life.
Our all-terrain vehicle (ATV) safety training is based on field-tested techniques and provides a fun and orderly way to learn proper ATV operation. Whether your students are seasoned ATV riders or are beginners, you’ll find this course gives you useful tools and skills to train students at any level. ATV courses include the safe operation of an ATV and laws governing ATV use.
- In-depth discussions about ATV safety, riding techniques and practices
- A focus on techniques of delivery, presentation and facilitation skills
- Rider awareness and adaptation to changing conditions
- Rider evaluation techniques and lesson planning
Instructor’s Kit includes:
- Student manual and ATV course PowerPoint (curriculum)
- Trainer notes on each slide of the PowerPoint presentation
- Instructor checklists to complete
- Practical skills guide and instructional notes